An Evening Walk; successfully took place Tuesday 4th May 2021, Lower Dighty, Monifieth. Good to be able to meet up again, just the right size of groups. Leaders Lorna Ward and Anne Reid.
These were successful, well-attended evening events – last one in April.
- Wayne Gourlay : The Beavers & the Dighty Burn,
- excellent talk to his trailcam videos.
- David Lampard, a society member, talked on Moths
- Informative as ever.
- Invasive Species by Mark Purmann Charles
- Scottish Invasive Species Initiative
- Enlightening but also encouraging.
- Patrick Marks, another member, and Madagascar Enthusiast
- Wildlife and Lemurs
Also social and quiz evening zoom get together!
The Dundee Naturalists Society website has been revamped and moved to a new domain. You can now find it at:
Please update your bookmarks.